Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are looking for an awesome Inventory & Allocations Analyst to join our team on a 6-month contract! Do you have a passion for numbers and accuracy? Our Inventory & Allocations Analyst will be responsible for ensuring we have the right product at the right place at the right time in order to maximize sales and increase inventory productivity.
- Work with the Demand Planning Team to ensure we have the right inventory management practices in place to increase inventory productivity and accuracy
- Work with Planning and Distribution to ensure any SLOB (slow moving obsolete) items are being actioned appropriately
- Work with Planning to create intercompany purchase orders and sales orders
- Review all open transfer orders to ensure teams are receiving in a timely manner
- Report on monthly inventory levels
- Review inventory discrepancies and trigger any adjustments at stores or warehouses
- Ensure all stores and warehouses follow the appropriate inventory control procedures
- Act as key point of contact for cycle and full stock counts and for any additional inventory issues
- Build strong relationships within your region and with other cross functional partners
- 2+ years’ experience in similar or progressive role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management or a related field
- Designation or Certificate in CPIM, CSCP or SCMP considered an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or a similar ERP system considered an asset
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Self-starter who can work independently but also works well collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate with all teams across the organization
- Prior experience working with an expanding international retail organization an asset
Reporting to the Product Operations Manager