Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re looking for an IT Support Manager to join our beautiful office in Vancouver, BC. You’re ready to plan, design, and manage the implementation, operation, and maintenance for telecom systems, network services, and application-hosted environments. You are a motivator, team builder, collaborator, and customer service focused. Sound like you? Read on!
- Planning, designing and managing the implementation, operation, maintenance and ongoing technical support for telecom systems, network services and application hosted environments
- Manage, rollout and support of desktop devices including laptops, printers and productivity tools such as Office 365 and Google Docs
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Saje systems and data
- Lead and mentor the Infrastructure and Service desk support staff through performance objectives, professional development and goal planning
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the support staff
- Oversee all requests, incidents and problems and manage/coordinate those that are critical. Act as the primary escalation point for all requests and incidents into the Service Desk
- Develop and mature the incident and problem management process ensuring escalations are handled appropriately
- Manage vendor relationships for procurement, support and services to meet operational needs
- Ensures systems, processes and methodologies are maintained and followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery
- Establish and maintain written and in-person communications with the organization’s department leads, stakeholders and end users regarding pertinent support activities
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and operations of all store technology including POS, network, print, compute and music
- Create and provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to the senior IT leadership
- Monitor and manage phone, email and service desk support queues and coordinates all critical and complicated support issues
- 5+ years of Service Desk and/or Infrastructure team management experience
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery meeting defined service level agreements
- Working technical knowledge of iPhone and Android mobile devices, MAC and MS Windows operating systems and the applications that run on these systems
- Ability to deal effectively with conflicting expectations through prioritization and urgency
- Keen attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Actively contributes to a collaborative team environment
Reporting to the Director of IT, Enterprise Applications