Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
#SajeNation is growing, and we are looking for a Manager of Enterprise Applications to help support our goals, provide focus and mentorship to a highly skilled technical team, and be on the forefront in delivering key intiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the broader IT Team in developments, deployments, enhancements, system upgrades, and break/fix resolutions
- Effectively establish, manage and maintain vendor relationships for all support and troubleshooting efforts related to core enterprise applications
- Assist IT and cross functional partners in defining, implementing and developing its business plan and goals to support the strategy and goals of the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of core application upgrades and utilize knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better IT solutions that support and drive business decisions
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for Enterprise application Governance, Ownership and Use, including the establishment of good data quality practices
- Serve as the point of escalation for the Business Systems Analysts and manage all escalated issues to the point of resolution
- Create and maintain an effective application analysis practice leveraging industry standards, strategies, techniques and tools to support the replacement, enhancement, and maintenance of core Enterprise applications
- Provide technical advice to Business Systems Analysts and cross functional partners regarding the technical requirements and technical solutions proposed by third party vendors, and coordinate IT technical support related to the design, development and implementation of systems projects
- Challenge, mentor and lead a highly skilled team through empathy and open communication
- 5+ years with Enterprise Applications Manager or similar role experience specifically in managing an ERP – Microsoft Dynamics experience is an asset
- Experience working in retail sector
- Excellent understanding of business architecture creation and implementation frameworks, methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent understanding of system architectural principles including performance, scalability, security, availability and flexibility
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills from both a technical and a business audience perspective
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills; must be able to work effectively within a small collaborative team of divergent skill sets
- Skilled in concept development, with experience developing strategies to drive business forward
- Passionate about fostering cohesion and motivation amongst cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make focused decisions based on brand integrity and company values
Reporting to the Director of IT, Enterprise Applications