Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje Natural Wellness is seeking an awesome Campaign Specialist to join our lively and driven team of wellness content experts. In this role you will help tell the Saje story and inspire our community to live naturally. You will work to bring marketing campaigns to life across all channels, specifically focusing on educational and engaging content.
You are a natural born storyteller with an interest in building content that builds brand love and drives awareness and traffic. You love to develop the idea and see it through to completion, bringing an attention to detail and organization that makes all of the projects run smoothly, provides clarity, and ensures all assets are delivered on time. You are digitally savvy and understand the customer journey and latest trends in content development and consumption.
You will work directly with our marketing and creative teams to produce and elevate campaign concepts and messaging. You have a passion for reviewing content and fine-tuning all pieces so they fit with the brand voice and creative direction.
- Develops stories that move and inspire our community. Develop the messaging strategy and create the content whether written, sound or video form
- Supports the development of all brand campaigns and marketing executions; writes briefs, reviews creative executions and helps produce all assets ensuring timely delivery
- Supports the development of Saje’s brand positioning, key messaging and brand storytelling
- Tracks engagement and support of all content pieces and looks for opportunities to deepen consumer engagement across all channels
- Strong attention to detail executing all projects from start to finish
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners to streamline creative process
- Saje Remedy Room content strategy—briefing in stories, assigning contributors, sharing blog analytics, working with SEO agency to optimize content, occasionally writing pieces
- Oversees the strategy, content and production of the Saje Podcast, Well Now
- Collaborates with SEO Partners to strategize on all paid search ads and website updates
- May hire external creatives to support the development and execution of creative projects: writers, photographers, videographers
- 5+ years of marketing strategy, campaign and/or content development
- Creative copywriting is an asset
- Degree or diploma in English/Marketing/Communications or a related discipline
- Experience working in a fast-paced, creative team environment
- Knowledge of Saje products and wellness industry
- Passion for delivering educational and compelling stories
- Awareness of industry trends and the digital landscape
- Exceptional English, creative (short- and long-form) writing and editing skills
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize and manage deadlines
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic
- Openness to feedback and adjusting copy to better the final outcome
- Promotes and lives the Saje culture, philosophies, values, mission and vision
Reporting to the Marketing Campaign Manager