Keep out of reach of infants and children. Be cautious not to scald yourself as the mug contains a hot beverage. Due to vacuum insulation, the outside of the mug will stay at room temperature.
Always leave 1/2"" room on top when filling mug. Do not open the lid cover close to your face or tilted towards you. Hot beverage may pour out and may cause scalding. Do not heat in a microwave. Do not fill mug with lid top attached. Doing so may cause overfilling. Be sure to close the lid cover securely after use. After use, always clean thoroughly.
Do not fill mug with the following liquids: dry ice & carbonated drinks, as they may cause lid top to burst, causing injuries; liquids containing salt (e.g. soup), as stainless steel liner may rust resulting in loss of thermal insulation; dairy products and fruit juices, as they may spoil and produce gas.
When mug contains a hot beverage, pressure inside may increase making it difficult to remove lid top. If this occurs, open lid cover first releasing pressure then remove lid top. Do not forcefully remove the lid top as it may burst causing injuries.
Always clean all parts thoroughly after each use. Exterior & lid top: wash with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid using a soft sponge. Rinse, shake a few times and wipe dry. Interior: wash with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid using a soft sponge with handle, rinse and dry. Do not clean with thinner, benzene, abrasive cleaners or other harsh cleaners. Do not use chlorine type bleach.
Do not use dishwasher or dish dryer. Do not boil to sanitize. Do not soak in water for an extended period of time. Wipe moisture off thoroughly to prevent water stains or rusting.