Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
#SajeNation is looking for an Operations Administrator for their growing Operations team. You will play an integral part in processing internal product requests and collaborating with key internal stakeholders. If you consider yourself a connoisseur in problem-solving, multi-tasking and communication, you’ve come to the right place.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to process internal product requests, suggesting alternative products when required and ensuring deadlines are met
- Communicate, facilitate, and present information surrounding internal product requests to team members, managers, and directors in a professional and collaborative manner
- Collaborate with Marketing department to ensure appropriate distribution support for strategic partnerships and planned events
- Facilitate the shipping of all product requests with the distribution team, with special attention on delivery requirements set by various internal departments
- Collaborate with retail operations, merchandising, marketing, and distribution center teams to prepare all merchandise and supply requests for New Store Openings
- Support daily operations tasks including monitoring multiple inboxes, submitting product requests, processing reverse logistics (returns), supporting with customer service inquiries, etc.
- Support distribution strategy and systems, including supporting the distribution of components and finished goods to Saje manufactuerers, third party warehouses, eCommerce community members, retail locations, and external partners
- Support Operations Manager with tracking KPIs, SOP creation and analyses
- Capture feedback from internal stakeholders and share this feedback with the appropriate manager for action
- Ensure all ERP transactions are actioned in timely manner (inbound/outbound transfer orders, outbound sales orders, returns, inventory adjustments, etc.)
- 0-1 years of administrative experience
- Experience in supply chain industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal departments and outside partners
- Proficiency in computerized systems and other web technologies
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Hungry to learn and grow
- Great problem-solving skills – a “can-do” attitude
Reporting to the Operations Manager