Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
#SajeNation is looking for a self-starting, passionate, and wellness-minded individual as the next Outbound Manager! This role will thrive in retail warehousing and will oversee a team in a high-growth environment for outbound fulfillment.
- Ensure all eComm orders are shipped within our internal promise to ship and promise to deliver SLAs
- Ensure all Retail orders are shipped in accordance to the Retail Delivery schedule
- Maintain our 99.95% order accuracy and 99.95% fill rate KPIs
- Coach and train TMs on our SOPs and update them regularly to improve processes or to meet new business needs
- Continuously improve and optimize processes for all outbound functions: pick/pack, audit, and ship
- Proactively communicate and liase closely with Customer Experience, Digital, and Retail on order progress and potential stucks
- Ensure the team is executing at a high level and living wellness in the workplace
- Be a cultural leader on the floor
- First point of contact for operational inquiries
- Ensure all team members are working in a safe environment
- 5+ years experience as a warehouse supervisor or manager in a retail environment
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills with experience in managing direct reports
- Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and multitask in a fast paced, high level growth environment
- Strong financial acumen on managing budgets and implementing cost savings initiatives
- Ability to develop and implement warehousing best practices, systems, and policies
- Creative thinker, with an ability to analyze challenges and implement solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel and ERP/WMS experience with RF scanners
- Degree or professional designation in business administration, supply chain or logistics preferred
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Distribution