For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
• on wounds or damaged skin
• if epileptic
• with high blood pressure
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes
• do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.