The Saje Natural Wellness Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS TWO METHODS OF ENTRY, (1) AN ONLINE METHOD OF ENTRY THAT INCLUDES POSTING A PRODUCT REVIEW, AND (2) A MAIL-IN METHOD OF ENTRY THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE A PRODUCT REVIEW. MAIL-IN ENTRY REQUIRES INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE.
1. Eligibility: The Saje Natural Wellness Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Saje Natural Business Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not), of the foregoing or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: There are two (2) entry periods for the Sweepstakes, depending on the method of entry (see Section 3 below, How to Enter).
Online Method Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12am Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm PT on December 16, 2020.
Mail-in Method Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am PT on November 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on December 31, 2020 for mail-in entries to be deposited with the United States Postal Service and postmarked. International postage of $1.20 required. Eligible mail-in entries postmarked by December 31, 2020 that are received by Sponsor by January 14, 2021 will be included in the drawing.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry for the Sweepstakes, Online Method and Mail-In Method.
Online Method of Entry: During the Online Entry Period, eligible participants may enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps:
i)Visit http://saje.com (“Website”).
ii) Provide an online product review of a Saje product. In the form for the product review, you must provide your nickname, location and email address; click “yes” to enter the Sweepstakes; and confirm your agreement to these Official Rules. Upon submission of your review, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (“Online Entry”). Sponsor will add “#Ad” or other notice of sweepstakes entry to your review. Inappropriate comments in the product reviews will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
iii) Limit one (1) entry per product review.
Mail-In Method of Entry: During the Mail-in Entry Period, to enter the Sweepstakes without providing a product review, eligible participants may enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps:
i) On a piece of paper up to 8.5” x 11”, hand-print your nickname, location and email address; your request to enter The Saje Natural Wellness Sweepstakes; and “I have read and agree to the Official Rules.” This is your entry.
ii) Place the entry in a properly stamped letter or legal size outer envelope addressed to Saje Natural Business Inc., 500 - 22 East 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T1G8 Canada, Attention: The Saje Natural Wellness Sweepstakes, and deposit it with the United States Postal Service by December 31, 2020. International postage of $1.20 required. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2020 and received by Sponsor by January 14, 2021 to be eligible for a drawing.
iii) Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.
Online Entries and Mail-In Entries will be referred to as “Entries” from this point on. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Four (4) prizes, each consisting of one (1) $250 Saje Gift Card (“Gift Card”) will be awarded (four (4) Gift Cards total). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $250; total ARV of all prizes is $1,000. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions (Details) at https://www.saje.com/e-giftcard/. Gift Cards are awarded on an “as is” basis, and cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment for purchases of additional Gift Cards or as an adjustment to prior purchase(s) or applied as payment on any account. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner.
Prize is nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
5. Random Drawing and Notification:
WINNER SELECTION: Four (4) Potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries conducted on or about January 15, 2021 by Sponsor or its designated representatives. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received as described in Section 3 above, How to Enter. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified by email sent to the email address provided in the Entry approximately three (3 ) business days after the random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties, or a Potential Winner’s failure to monitor any email account.
Potential Winner’s failure to respond to any notification within two (2) business days or any notification returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. Potential Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release (collectively the “Affidavit and Release"), and return the Affidavit and Release to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Failure to return the Affidavit and Release within the indicated time may result in prize forfeiture. In the event any Potential Winner is disqualified, Sponsor shall select and notify another Potential Winner in the same manner as above. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
6. Prize Delivery: Prizes will be sent to the confirmed Winners approximately five (5) days from the date all winners are confirmed. The Gift Card will be sent electronically to the email address provided in the entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any returned or undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
8. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, and any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (together, “Sponsor Entities”) have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including without limitation personal injury or death, resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession or use of a prize, use of the Likeness, or any activity related to any of the foregoing (together, the “Activities”), including without limitation claims unknown when this release is entered; and further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor Entities from any claims, liability, damage, loss, injury or death to persons or property caused or claimed to be caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any of the Activities.
9. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address by contacting Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries, incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any other error or malfunction concerning this Sweepstakes. In the event of a conflict between promotional materials about this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules, these Official Rules will control. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason which may include without limitation infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, natural disaster, power or communications failure, civil disturbance, terrorism, war, pandemic, other circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor Entities shall not have any further liability to any entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. Disputes: The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The sole and exclusive forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Valencia County, California. By entering, entrants agree that (i) under no circumstance may entrant obtain an award for, and entrant hereby waives all right to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees or other legal costs.
11. Entire Agreement: These Official Rules and any Affidavit and Release serve as an agreement with Sponsor and reflect the entire understanding between entrants and Sponsor concerning the Sweepstakes and the subject matter hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, which will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term. No modification or waiver of the terms shall be effective unless made in a writing signed by all parties.
12. Winners’ List: For a winners’ list or copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Saje Natural Business Inc., 500 - 22 East 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T1G8 Canada, Attention: The Saje Natural Wellness Sweepstakes. International postage of $1.20 required. Winners’ list will be available on or about February 28, 2021.
13. Sponsor: Saje Natural Business Inc., 500 - 22 East 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T1G8 Canada ("Sponsor").