Last updated: January 9, 2020
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Saje may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Saje’s products and services, including at the Stores or through the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Saje’s products and services or sign up to receive Saje’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Saje, whether at a Store or through the Sites.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to Saje.
- Requesting information or assistance from Saje. Saje may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Saje’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
The personal information that Saje may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Saje. In addition, Saje may collect additional information from users of our Services or Sites. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Saje.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
Saje may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, Saje utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Saje with personal information.
Cookies helps Saje to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Saje to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Saje’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
Saje collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. Saje may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Saje uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Saje shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Saje uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Saje collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Saje, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Saje’s collection of your personal information, Saje may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Saje including at the Stores, on or through the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Saje's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Saje and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Saje’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Saje;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Saje may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and Canada.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Saje may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Saje hires to provide services on Saje’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Saje’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Saje will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Saje and/or on Saje’s behalf. Saje will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Saje in accordance with applicable laws. However, Saje will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Saje business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Saje will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Saje will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Saje holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Saje will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE
Sign up for the latest in wellness, events, education, special offers and more.
Welcome to the Saje Community!