Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
The product division is seeking a Product Development Coordinator to join our growing team! If you are passionate about our products, obsessed with the details, love numbers and a sexy well formatted spreadsheet is your thing – keep reading!
This position needs you to get into all the necessary product details and ensure there are accurate and efficient reports and processes that are essential to the decision making process. You love product and understand the importance of remaining extremely organized whilst multi-tasking on many wonderful projects. You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment – and you know how to have fun whilst doing it!
We need you to assist the team during each phase of the product management/development process, including analyzing trends, working on packaging and copy, artwork, and sampling.
- Assist Product team in managing the Saje product line by:
- Generating and tracking product/sales reports for various product initiatives in order to have a strong understanding of the business and to assist the team in making valuable decisions
- Communicating with suppliers, under the leadership of the Product Development Manager, to obtain products/samples (or other miscellaneous items) in a timely manner and according to artwork communicated
- Organizing and tracking final product information in a master product guideline document and ensuring that the document is an accurate reflection of products sold in stores and valuable for product and cross functional teams
- Working with Product team to develop effective and accurate creative briefs, product mockups and copy for product packaging and ensuring all of the above are organized within an effective and easily accessible system
- Developing reports/memos and any other announcements necessary for product communication for the retail teams and other cross-functional departments
- Conducting personal product testing and quality control and communicating this effectively to the Product team
- Researching competitive products, including material, design, and product lines in the marketplace in order to help the team find new opportunities
- Assist Product team through a variety of administration and support tasks by:
- Assisting cross-functional teams with a variety of product needs for miscellaneous events
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of monthly meetings and biweekly meetings (i.e. meeting minutes)
- Assisting in the development of product and launch presentations with the objective of creating excitement from Retail
- Assisting teams and showcasing products and their benefits
- 1+ years’ in administrative role, preferably in a retail or a consumer product industry
- Undergraduate degree preferred (Business related degree)
- Strong organizational and planning skills, excellent at setting priorities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and prefers a very dynamic environment
- Interest in natural wellness and well being
- Good at managing multiple projects simultaneously with strenuous deadlines
- Thrives in result driven environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Reporting to the Director of Product Development