Glass and Mirror Cleaning Kit
GRAPEFRUIT & PALMAROSA
Remove dirt, oil and grime from your fixtures, mirrors and windows while leaving a streak-free shine. It's a plant-powered clean that’s better for you and the planet.
- Includes a 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) refillable, glass spray bottle and 100% natural cleaning extract—just add water!
- Blended with grapefruit, palmarosa and lemon
- Our concentrated formula and packaging design reduces the carbon footprint of our home cleaning products by an estimated 60%*
- Are natural cleaners actually better for you and the environment? How do they effectively clean without harsh chemicals? Your questions answered on the blog.
*Based on weight and distance reduced from packaging, shipping and distribution.
How to Use
1. Pour It In: Add the plant-powered extract to our refillable spray bottle.
2. Let It Flow: Fill with tap water to the bottle's shoulder.
3. Mix It Up: Secure the top and gently swirl the bottle to mix.
4. Spritz Away: Rotate the nozzle, spritz, clean and breathe deeply.
Caution: Combustible: keep away from flames or sparks.
Use entire contents on opening. This container is not child-resistant once opened. Keep out of reach of children/pets. If swallowed, seek urgent medical attention or contact a poison control centre. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse with water.
Use in a well-ventilated area. Wipe spills immediately. Store in a cool dry place away from light. Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.
Formulated to be safe on most bathroom surfaces. Recommended to test the product on a small hidden section of any target surface before first use.
ESSENTIAL OIL PROPERTIES
What’s an NPN?
Once Health Canada has asseeseed a product and decided it is safe, effective and of high quality, it issues a product license along with an eight-digit Natural Product Number (NPN) or Homeopathic Medicene Number (DIN-HM), which must appear on the label.