Gua Sha Facial Duo
QUARTZ MASSAGER & GLOW-ON OIL
Rejuvenate your complexion and relax facial muscles with a skin-firming massage. Together, this antioxidant-rich face oil and quartz gua sha tool leave skin smooth, supple and nourished.
- Includes a clear quartz gua sha tool and Glow On 11 ml Face Oil
- Glow On Face Oil is ideal for normal to combination skin
- 93% of people reported that their skin felt more hydrated and moisturized after just one use of Glow On Face Oil*
*In a controlled consumer perception study of 29 individuals with varying skin types, ages 37-65.
How to Use
Directions for use:
1. Apply a minimum of 3 drops of face oil to clean, dry skin.
2. With light pressure, start by gliding the tool down the sides of your neck.
3. At a 45 degree angle, pull the curved edge in an upwards and outwards motion towards the frame of your face.
4. Be extra gentle around the delicate eye area. Hold the tool flat against your under eyes, rather than massaging.
Care: Before and after each use, wash with your Saje foaming hand soap, rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
Saje Tip: For an extra soothing touch, place in the fridge for 10 minutes before use.
Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Do not use if you are currently suffering from any skin allergic reaction. Do not use if you have undergone plastic surgery or cosmetic injections. Do not use if crystal is chipped or broken. Discontinue use and consult your doctor immediately if any allergic reaction occurs. Avoid use of any cleaning chemicals. For cosmetic use only. Store in a dry, room temperature space.
GLOW ON FACE OIL
For external use only.
ABOUT GUA SHA
• Promotes circulation which helps reduce puffiness and firm the skin
• Promotes relaxation with gentle pressure around the temples and hairline
• Massaging the skin as the last step of your routine supports with product absorption
GLOW ON FACE OIL
Locks in moisture and protects from environmental effects that cause damage or dryness.
Blended with purifying parsley seed, nourishing raspberry seed and hydrating squalane.
What’s an NPN?
Once Health Canada has asseeseed a product and decided it is safe, effective and of high quality, it issues a product license along with an eight-digit Natural Product Number (NPN) or Homeopathic Medicene Number (DIN-HM), which must appear on the label.