ACUPRESSURE MAT & ROLL-ONS
Step up your wellness rituals with our best-selling Reflexology Mat and Remedy Roll-on kit. A great way to give yourself a natural pick-me-up or relieve tension while you revive tired feet.
- Includes Stress Release Remedy Roll-on 0.2 fl oz, Energy Remedy Roll-on 0.2 fl oz and a Reflexology Massage Mat
- After your morning shower or at the end of a long day, step on our Massage Mat to soothe sore feet and bring balance to your energy flow
- Kit comes in limited-edition, ready-to-gift packaging
- The perfect gift for wellness enthusiasts, athletes or anyone with feet looking to elevate their recovery routine
How to Use
1. Depending on how you want to feel, roll on Energy or Stress Release along the soles of your feet, pulse points or into the palms of your hands for a Saje Breath*.
2. Gently step one foot onto the mat, followed by the other foot.
3. Gradually adjust the pressure by gently pressing into your heels, the sides and balls of your feet to massage each contact point.
Saje Tip: Start from a seated position until you find the right level of pressure for you.
*Try a Saje Breath: 1. Generously roll your oil blend along the palm of your hands. 2. Rub your hands together. 3. Cup hands over your mouth and nose and inhale deeply through the nose.
OIL BLENDS Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. if swallowed, seek urgent care/call poison control. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse with vegetable oil. Do not use if pregnant/breastfeeding, on inflamed skin/dermatitis, or if epileptic. If allergic reaction occurs, stop use and consult a doctor. Contains phototoxic essential oils; do not sun tan/use tanning beds for 3-4 days after use."
WHEN TO USE STRESS RELEASE
- Get grounded before a meditation or yoga practice
- After running a long list of errands
To help you get the most from this practice, each Reflexology Rituals kit comes with a chart that maps the energy zones of your feet.
WHEN TO USE ENERGY
- Before a sweat session
- When goal-setting for the week ahead