Sun Guard SPF 30 BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN
How to Use
Apply as necessary.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. If swimming or being active, reapply often.
For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
For external use only.
Do not use
• on damaged or broken skin
• if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• if you are allergic to plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
When using this product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
• do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
• Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
• Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.