SWEET COMFORT ANTITUSSIVE (COUGH SUPPRESSANT) OIL BLEND RUB ROLL-ON
0.34 fl oz
How to Use
Adults and children 12 years and older: Rub on the throat and chest in a thick layer. Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Clothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth. Use up to three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a health care practitioner.
For external use only. Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Ask a health care practitioner before use if you have
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
• cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product, do not
• use near an open flame
• add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
• sun tan/use tanning beds for 3-4 days after use.
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if
• cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.