TEA TRAVELLER UPSIDE DOWN TEA BREWER
How to Use
FOR STEEPING LOOSE LEAF TEA:
1. Twist off lid, turn it upside down and add tea leaves into the tea leaf compartment under the flap.
2. Close and snap the filter flap shut (away from mouthpiece) until you hear a click.
3. Pour hot water into the mug, leaving at least 1/2 inch of space below the lowest thread.
4. Close and lock the mug cover.
5. Turn the mug upside down to start brewing tea; steep time will vary according to personal taste. (Approx. 5 minutes.)
6. Your tea is ready, enjoy!
FOR OTHER BEVERAGES:
1. For beverages not requiring filtering, switch the filter flap to the other side (towards mouthpiece) and close and snap shut until you hear a click.
2. Pour hot water into the mug, leaving at least 1/2 inch of space below the lowest thread.
3. Close and lock the mug cover, then enjoy!
Always leave 1/2"" room on top when filling mug. Do not open the lid cover close to your face or tilted towards you. Hot beverage may pour out and may cause scalding. Do not heat in a microwave. Do not fill mug with lid top attached. Doing so may cause overfilling. Be sure to close the lid cover securely after use. After use, always clean thoroughly.
Do not fill mug with the following liquids: dry ice & carbonated drinks, as they may cause lid top to burst, causing injuries; liquids containing salt (e.g. soup), as stainless steel liner may rust resulting in loss of thermal insulation; dairy products and fruit juices, as they may spoil and produce gas.
When mug contains a hot beverage, pressure inside may increase making it difficult to remove lid top. If this occurs, open lid cover first releasing pressure then remove lid top. Do not forcefully remove the lid top as it may burst causing injuries.
Always clean all parts thoroughly after each use. Exterior & lid top: wash with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid using a soft sponge. Rinse, shake a few times and wipe dry. Interior: wash with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid using a soft sponge with handle, rinse and dry. Do not clean with thinner, benzene, abrasive cleaners or other harsh cleaners. Do not use chlorine type bleach.
Do not use dishwasher or dish dryer. Do not boil to sanitize. Do not soak in water for an extended period of time. Wipe moisture off thoroughly to prevent water stains or rusting.
Stainless steel construction.
Pop-up lid made out of BPA free plastic with a lock to prevent spills