Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Are you super passionate about both retail and data? Are you excited to support awesome Saje growth through new technologies? If so, this may be your #dreamjob!
We are looking for an awesome Project Lead to join our team and support our plans for establishing our Business Intelligence and Customer Master solutions. This position is being offered as a 6 month contract role with expectation of extension as further project phases are initiated.
Saje has launched a program to build a cloud based data warehouse/analytics platform which will integrate across all key systems. As part of this exciting program we will also be improving our capabilities to manage and capture Community Member (customer) information in support of providing outrageous service.
- Use your past BI and data project experience to help scope, plan and manage a multi workstream data project
- Provide hands-on support through the scoping and design phase to facilitate decisions around key requirements and solution components
- Provide the day to day project leadership to the project team - actively jumping in to accelerate progress where appropriate
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for collaboration and pursuing shared success in alignment with the project goals
- Establish, manage and maintain effective vendor relationships
- Run and monitor projects on a day to day basis, maintaining an accurate picture of project status, risks and issues
- Efficiently and effectively manage problems and issues around scope creep and/or changes in business requirements to ensure the project stays on task
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- 5+ years Project Leadership and Business Analyst experience specifically on data focused projects such as BI, Data Warehousing, Analytics or Master Data Management
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Loves being a coach and mentor while proving team members the opportunity to grow
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with clarity and precision
- Passionate about fostering cohesion and motivation amongst cross-functional teams
- Solid knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse concepts
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make focused decisions based on brand integrity and company values
- Experience working directly with creative and technical teams
Reporting to the Director of IT, Business Intelligence