Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our QA Team as a Team Lead at our Surrey Distribution Centre. In this role, you’ll be executing and scheduling internal quality controls and quality assurance processes in our distribution QA area, recording and documenting according to departmental protocols.
- Execute inspections required for inbound packaging/product, and release for all priority items for events and other initiatives
- Receive and sort retail returns; ensure QA recalls/requests get passed onto correct team member and all items to be destroyed/written-off are appropriately disposed
- Check sample and inbound QA sheet for any requirements from QA office personnel
- Damaged Products
- Inspect, record and dispose of all damages on a weekly basis
- Receive and file certificates of destruction along with packing list of products destroyed
- Complete necessary write-offs for QA samples in ERP system and document quality issue reports as required
- Hold Status & Recall Items
- Ensure accurate records of all inventory within the QA hold area, including quality issues
- Liaise with Production Team to ensure that any items requiring rework have been scheduled
- Liaise with QA Warehouse Manager to ensure write-off’s or releases are done in a timely manner
- Distribution Centre
- Manage the QA retained samples and filing area, maintain accurate inventory in the QA area and participate in overall warehouse inventory counts
- Create and maintain SOPs as required to ensure clear process and communication
- Ensure cross-training in all other QA warehouse areas
- 2+ years’ experience in a warehouse position (experience in Quality Assurance is preferred)
- Working knowledge of GMP requirements
- Understanding of Health Canada and FDA regulations for Natural Health Products is an asset
- Strong analytical, organizational and resolution skills
- Maintains proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-started who can work independently and under pressure
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment, with an ability to establish priorities, multitask and manage workload
- Team player who works productively and provides outrageous customer service with cross-functional teams
- Lift/carry/maneuver materials on a regular basis (up to 25 lbs)
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Warehouse Manager