Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
The Retail Operations Team is the bridge between Retail and our support teams at Head Office. We work with Retail to identify business needs, priorities, and pain-points, and then partner with the different teams to create simple, effective, and operationally efficient solutions for our stores. We are the backbone of all day-to-day store functions, and we provide seamless support for our retail stores. That’s why we’re looking for an awesome Retail Operations Specialist who is passionate about process, collaboration, and efficiency to join our team!
- Work with Retail leadership to identify business needs and priorities
- Collaborate with departments at head office to turn these into simple, effective, and operationally efficient solutions, and support them in the planning, communication, and implementation of these initiatives
- Lead or execute Retail Operations-led projects, such as labour, inventory, peak operations, or New Store Openings
- Influence operational processes as the subject matter expert on day-to-day store operations
- Assess the details, anticipate obstacles, and propose solutions
- Manage the Retail Ops Calendar and use it to influence decisions on initiatives and communications
- Work closely with Communications Manager to build out communication needed for retail stores
- Ensure operational manuals and process guides are updated as changes occur, and create new resources as needed
- 2 - 5 years of proven retail operational or retail experience, preferably in a leadership capacity
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time mangement skills
- Have a passion for making things better, simpler, faster
- Ability to think big picture strategy, and have an eye for the details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that support both office and retail audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn and embrace new technology
- Adaptable, creative, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: project management or change management experience
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Retail Operations