Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Our Retail Operations team is the backbone of all day-to-day store functions and provides seamless support that meets the functions of Saje Nation. That is why we’re looking for an awesome Retail Operations Specialist who is passionate and exudes an entrepreneurial spirit for all things retail.
- Support the Retail Operations team with programs, projects and initiatives that support outrageous service to our community members and sales
- Support with labour management
- Provide positive outrageous service and support to our retail Team Members
- Support cross functional meetings (such as New Store Openings, Holiday season) by creating, adjusting, organizing agenda, minutes, etc.
- Support with adhoc tasks assigned by Retail Operations Director/Manager
- Work closely with the Retail Comms Specialist and ensure operational manuals are up to date
- Create and maintain Retail Operation Standard Operational Procedures or internal knowledge base (Saje Page)
- A natural go-to for cross functional partners and retail team members
- 2 - 5 years of proven retail experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time mangement skills
- Have a passion for making things better, simpler, faster
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that support both office and retail audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn and embrace new technology
- Be able to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
Reporting to the Director of Retail Operations