Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our 71 experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We’re seeking a Full-Time Team Member to join our Retail Support Team! As a member of our awesome Retail Support Team at Saje, you are responsible for creating positively outrageous experiences for our Retail Store Teams through support channels. Corresponding with our Retail Teams via phone and email, this position requires compassionate listening and resourceful, often improvisational resolution creation. From tech support to conflict resolution, product expertise, transaction discrepancies and beyond, our Retail Support Team is a go-to resource for our 71 retail teams across North America.
We are seeking someone who is committed to living a healthy lifestyle, passionate about aromatherapy, finds great pleasure in helping others, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Working from our Vancouver Office or Toronto Office, a great fit for this role is an exceptional relationship-builder and thrives in an independent workspace.
- Providing awesome experiences to our Retail Teams with timely resolutions and encouragement
- Elevating every conversation you have with positivity and constructive feedback
- Be the eyes and ears of our Retail Teams, reporting issues and celebrations to our cross-functional partners with the intention of elevating the Team Member and Community Member (customer) experience
- Confidently use a multitude of systems and related software to effectively manage all inquiries
- Able to identify when more information is required and effectively collect it
- Collaborate with your TX Team Members to support one another in creation of the most effective solutions
- Act as a brand ambassador inside and outside the role of Retail Support Coordinator
- Weekends and some holidays; schedule is flexible
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years in a customer service related role; retail environment is a plus
- Empathetic, patient and consistent – every interaction receives the same level of attention and outrageous service
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Thrives in self-guided environment and able to self-report
- Active listener, problem solver with a positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and self-improve
- Committed to and passionate about spreading wellness while inspiring and learning from your Team Members
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Retail Operations