When we say 100% natural, we really mean it.
In today’s market, there is no single license, certification or definition of what it truly means to be a natural product. That’s why we’ve taken it upon ourselves to create the Saje Natural Standard as a way to define our own commitment to 100% natural. This code of conduct holds us accountable to the highest standard of natural excellence and ensures every ingredient we use is vetted against our SNS prior to formulation:
(1) Every single ingredient we use must be derived from natural sources.
(2) An ingredient must not contain residues or impurities in its finished state, higher than the acceptable limits defined by the FDA, EPA or Health Canada.
(3) An ingredient must be processed or manufactured by our approved processes.
- Esterification or transesterification*
*Non-essential oil ingredients only
Simply put, our products are:
- Free from parabens, SLS, artificial colorants, synthetic fragrances and fillers
- Free from all ingredients found on EWG’s Toxic 12 and other Dirty Dozen lists
- Made with essential oils that are verified for purity by independent certified laboratories
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals
- Never made with ingredients derived from threatened or endangered species
Products that are as safe as they are effective.
With nearly 30 years of industry experience, we’ve mastered how to effectively target your specific wellness needs while keeping your safety top of mind. This is what we call worry-free wellness:
- We invest in ingredients that are reliably sourced, properly documented and laboratory-verified for safety.
- Our Quality Assurance and Research & Development teams obtain and review all required ingredient documentation for compliance and approval.
- Our QA team tests all finished products to ensure safety and compliance to define purity standards set out by applicable regulatory bodies.
- Our partners are licensed and registered with Health Canada and the FDA as appropriate and are certified as meeting high-quality standards (e.g. cGLP, cGMP, ISO). We manage and maintain a portfolio of over 100 Natural Health Products (Canada) and Over the Counter Medicines (USA).
We want to leave the world a better place than we found it.
Looking out for the greater good of our planet and its people means considering reuse and recyclability in every decision we make and supporting our community’s wellness any way we can.
- RPET stands for Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate which is a material made from recycled water bottles.
- This material is considered the most environmentally responsible and efficient reuse of plastic resources.
- We use it to create majority of our kit packaging. In 2020 and every year moving forward, we’ll repurpose 200,000+ water bottles with our RPET program.
- Look for the I used to be a water bottle icon when making your next purchase.
Charitable Give Backs
- Over the past 30 years, we’ve worked with dozens of organizations to better the physical, emotional, financial and environmental wellness of others.
- In the spring of 2021, we’ll launch a purpose-led partnership with The Little Market to empower women artisans worldwide.