Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Learning, the Senior Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning and development experiences for all levels of the business, including Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and Team Member. You’ll be designing and developing workshops, courses and programs that equip our Team Members with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve awesome results in their stores, on their teams and in their lives!
- Design learning and development experiences including workshops, courses and programs for each level of the retail business, including Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager on-boarding.
- Create media-rich learning and development materials for existing Team Members on our products, culture, leadership and business initiatives.
- Measure and evaluate the impact of training and development initiatives, and continuously monitor and improve programs delivered.
- Report on celebrations andcollaborate with stakeholderes to identify opportunities for learning and development at Saje, keeping a constant pulse on the health of our business and removing barriers to success for all levels of the organization.
- A trusted advisor that demonstrates integrity when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- A team player who interacts effectively with all Team Members; builds and maintains trust with cross-functional partners.
- Post-secondary education in Curriculum Development, Adult Learning and/ or Instructional Design
- A minimum of three years of development, design and implementation of workplace training, adult and online learning, and curriculum design
- Experience developing course material in both e-learning and classroom environments
- Experience in facilitating and conducting in-person learning
- Experience developing blended and experiential learning
- Working knowledge of project management models
- Experience developing training material in a retail environment (preferred)
- Working knowledge of change management approaches (preferred)
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Learning