Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and eCommerce channel. Our goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using 100% natural ingredients in our products. Saje Natural Wellness is growing rapidly with plans to have 200+ stores by 2020 throughout North America.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about natural wellness and want to share this passion with the world!
Our culture is sacred to us. We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Saje is growing and we’re looking for an awesome Store Design Coordinator to join our team! This position will report into the Store Design Lead and will support with new store and renovation projects across Canada and the US.
- Review the contract drawings and specifications to purchase owner supplied materials and FF+E
- Obtain pricing from vendors, vet pricing against project budget and manage timelines of owner supplied orders and work with Logistics Team to coordinate material shipments from vendors
- Support with hoarding vendor co-ordination
- Send out weekly communication to internal & external stakeholders as directed by Store Design Lead and Project Manager
- Store design vendor coordination: follow up with shop drawings, samples and quotes/invoice deposit submittals
- Curate and organize sample room with direction from Store Design Lead
- Support Visual Merch team as required
- Administration support in creating and updating templates, taking team meeting minutes, team travel budget, vendor lists, team calendar updates, product orders, order office supplies, vendor onboarding, and courier materials to landlords
- Project Close Out: track deficiencies and provide updates to stakeholders, completion photos and close out documentation
- Assisting with interdepartmental projects as required (Office, DC requests)
- 1-2 years of work experience in interior design, construction or project management field – post-secondary education in Interior Design, Construction or Project Management and retail experience is an asset
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to effectively complete tasks from conception to completion
- Strong professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to receive feedback and provide solutions
- Proactive, organized and efficient team player
- Experience with AutoCAD and Sketchup considered an asset
Reporting to the Store Design Lead