Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature.
We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
Reporting to the District Manager the Store Manager is accountable for leading all aspects of their retail business. Through attracting, leading, and developing a team of A-players, the Store Manager drives key business results through ensuring The Experience is delivered consistently and in alignment with our commitment to outrageous Community Member service.
While fostering an environment that delivers upon the company's culture and service ethos, this role balances an operational mindset with a culture centric approach to increasing productivity and profilability of the retail business.
The Store Manager is also accountable to create annual and quarterly strategies for growing their business, focusing on people, operations, product and community outreach.
- Attract, hire, train and grow a team of A-player Team Members who are focused on delivering outrageous experiences to our community
- Create annual and quarterly strategic plans, including S.M.A.R.T. goals to support growth of the business
- Generate business results and achieve key KPIs, including revenue and comp growth goals, AVS, IPT, mystery shop scores, loyalty program growth and labour targets
- Establish and maintain key communication rhythm, including Team Meetings, regular connects with Assistant Store Managers, quarterly connects with all Team Members and weekly and quarterly business updates
- Ensure Team Members are equipped with the product knowledge they need to make intentional recommendations for Community Members when delivering outrageous experiences to our Community
- Inspire and uplift your peer group through peer coaching, collaboration, and by embodying our core values and key habits
- Choose culture first in everything you do, with a commitment to personal growth and self-awareness
- Provide outrageous experiences 100% of the time, sharing our awesome products with our Community
- Leadership disposition - A visionary leader who is naturally warm and compassionate towards others with an insatiable drive to exceed results and celebrate successes
- Retail experience - Has a deep understanding of the Retail environment; an expert in delivering experiences to community members and have proven sales floor leadership
- Getting product on people - You're excited to share our product with people and educate on how our unique formulations elevate wellness
- People leader - You've led Retail Team Members before and understand how to inspire a team to achieve results
- Community connector - Leverages an entrepreneurial approach to building a brand through relationship building and creating resonant experiences
- Track record of success - Has achieved or exceeded success metrics 90% of the time throughout career; performances reviews are in top echelon; promotions were earned faster than most
- Stamina and positive attitude - Thrives in a challenge; is solutions focused; will see bright side of situations, despite adversity, never gives up
- Never satisfied with the status quo - Understands the need for constant evolution of strategies that fits the needs of our every-changing business
- Wellness persona - You're passionate about wellness and incorporate wellness into your everyday routine
Reporting to the District Manager