PROTECTIVE FACE COVER & 3 FILTERS
How to Use
PUTTING YOUR MASK ON:
1. Ensure that the mask is clean and dry.
2. Wash your hands with warm water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
3. Place the mask over your nose and mouth then secure to your ears with the elastic ear loops, adjusting so your nose and mouth are fully covered. The mask should fit snugly and comfortably against your cheeks.
4. Wash your hands again and avoid touching your face while wearing your mask.
TAKING YOUR MASK OFF:
1. Wash your hands with warm water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
2. Remove the elastic ear loops from your ears, taking care not to touch the front of your mask. Store it in a sealed bag until ready to wash or reuse.
3. Wash your hands again.
handwashable filters Comfortable nylon
adjustable ear straps
CARING FOR YOUR MASK
When damp or dirty, machine wash and air dry thoroughly before reuse.
Continue to reuse as long as your mask maintains its shape after washing and drying. If it becomes misshapen, worn or damaged, it’s time to replace it.
What’s an NPN?
Once Health Canada has asseeseed a product and decided it is safe, effective and of high quality, it issues a product license along with an eight-digit Natural Product Number (NPN) or Homeopathic Medicene Number (DIN-HM), which must appear on the label.