Konjac Kare | Yam Extract
HYDRATING VEGETABLE FIBRE SPONGE
0.15 oz | 4.3 g
Gently cleanse and buff your skin with this natural sponge, infused with soothing yam extract. Hydration and exfoliation in one step—we call that a yam dunk!
- Soothes and supports skin’s ability to defend against environmental effects that cause damage or dryness
- Reusable up to 100 times
- Made from vegetable fibres and an unbleached cotton string—it's compostable!
How to Use
1. Soak in warm water 2 minutes.
2. Gently press out excess water.
3. Massage face using circular motion, using edge of sponge to get into the area around the nose. Use solo or with a cleanser.
4. After use, rinse under running water, squeeze out excess water and hang using string handle.
CARE The sponge will naturally harden when dry, so always hydrate your sponge before use. Do not wring, as this may damage fibres and shorten its lifespan. Each sponge is good for about 100 uses; replace approximately 2-3 months after first use.
Naturally occuring plant colour
What’s an NPN?
Once Health Canada has asseeseed a product and decided it is safe, effective and of high quality, it issues a product license along with an eight-digit Natural Product Number (NPN) or Homeopathic Medicene Number (DIN-HM), which must appear on the label.