Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek urgent medical attention or contact a poison control centre. This product is for external use only. Do not take orally. Do not use essential oils undiluted. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. May cause an allergic reaction (eg skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis) in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun. Avoid with high or low blood pressure. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.