For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, bandage tightly, if allergic to plants of the asteraceae/compositae/daisy family
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse with vegetable oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.