For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin, if epileptic or with high blood pressure. When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes and do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use this product. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.