Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
For external use only.
If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.